September 21, 2010

This is from my new animal kingdom cricut cartridge. I can't remember the gals name that made a card like this, but her chalking amazed me!! So... I had to try. I forgot that I gave my chalks away, so I had to improvise with PTI's snow white ink and a q-tip. It turned out okay, but not as good as the other gals, man.. hers was AMAZING!!!! I ended up making 4 of these, trying to mass produce, thats why I left a sentiment off the front, will stamp something as I need it.. (birthday, thank you, whatever it may be). I have to learn more how to mass-produce cards, my stash is waaaaay too low.

1 comments:

DonnaMundinger said...

Your chalking looks great to me. And wow, that sure is great tree paper. This is a perfect base for male cards for any occasion. xxD

Greetings from the U.P.

HI.. Any questions or comments you can always email me at istamptoo@yahoo.com I love mail.