September 22, 2010

I have been playing with my cricut lately. (I think I just needed some inspiration and got it). This was fun to make as he kinda looks like my dog. I am a huge fan of Donna Mundinger's work (popsicle toes), she inspires me to keep playing. I can NOT figure out how she welds some cuts together. I wish we lived closer and she could come on over and help me out. :) But anyway, until I get that figured out, I will keep playing and just put them on regular shaped cards for now. I pop-dotted this lil guy 3 times, although you can't tell in thepicture. And ran the top layer through a stampin up embossing folder. TUrned out kinda cute.. what do ya think?

3 comments:

DonnaMundinger said...

Love it! And you sure can tell that it's popped. That's a great embossing folder to use for fur. I'll have to remember that and we'll see what we can do to get you going on the shaped cards. xxD

DonnaMundinger said...

BTW, it looks EXACTLY like Pete! Too cute! xxD

Nancy said...

So cute!!! You have been busy, Tracy! Miss you but will be in touch soon ~ nice to see you posting again!! Very cute stuff :^)

Greetings from the U.P.

HI.. Any questions or comments you can always email me at istamptoo@yahoo.com I love mail.