October 22, 2010

I know this isn't a papercrafting project, but it is one of my projects for halloween. I LOVE halloween, and LOVE decorating for it. This summer we acquired a "playhouse" that is a little log cabin. I will post pics of that soon too, but for now, our playhouse is going to be a spook house, and this lil guy is sitting in his rocking chair under the covered porch part of the playhouse. We got all kinds of lights hooked up inside and outside, and it will be really neat looking for halloween. I just hope its not supercold out that night so we can enjoy a nice backyard fire enjoying the outside lights. So anyway, this is "Jack Wagon" after that geico commercial. What do ya think?

0 comments:

Greetings from the U.P.

HI.. Any questions or comments you can always email me at istamptoo@yahoo.com I love mail.